Points of Concern

Luka
I must say, I don't quite understand the reason behind this new forum of yours. I guess I could understand you wanting to spread your wings and promote yourself as the master spriter you are with your own website, but why make a whole new forum? Why not just come back to Vortex? That place has gone nowhere but downhill since you left. Not saying it's your fault, but your presence would make that place flourish again, without a doubt.

It just seems kind of treacherous that you made a whole new forum, in spite of all your old friends at the DBZ Vortex.