Start of a Bleach Project? Ichigo!

Angryboy
Administrator

Here is something that I'd been thinking about since I did the Ichigo Kurosaki sprite some time ago. I wanted to get his look down in 3-toned shading, but I also want to do other people as well, if possible. So to start me off, I did a couple of poses for Ichigo Kurosaki (property of TITE KUBO).

Yes, I sprited the Zangetsu/Tensa Zangetsu Zanpaktou myself 100% custom in case you were wondering. If you guys want tips on how to get the 45 degree angle of swords, just ask me and I'll be happy to inform you with the next update, whenever it may be. Enjoy, and there may be more to come. The next few people whom I'd one-shot (as basic standing poses) are Ichigo's crew: Orihime Inoue, Chad Sado, Uryuu Ishida and Rukia Kuchiki.