Updated Belated

Angryboy
Administrator

Second update of the new year in the second month of the new year? Goodness, aren't doing too well, are we? (well, me, but you get the drift.)

I think I'm going to need to change my game-plan and attitude if I want to balance work, play and spriting properly. If that is the case, you'd be getting regular updates whilst I wouldn't be worrying about being lazy, so please bear with my whilst I get my proverbial faeces together. In the mean time, as the title suggests, here are the belated sprites that should have been around much sooner.

LSWi Son Goku (Super Saiyan 3)

Thanks to TheRedHeadHenry (and honestly, check out his Channel for some amazing Youtube sprite animations that are the forerunner in utilising LSW!)  for suggesting this format on sprites that I don't intend to fully sheet. If I'm requested to do a sheet and I decide to act on said request, instead I shall produce a stub like this, which provides the bare bones needed for someone else to produce more poses rather easily (particularly for animations).

LSWi Progress Chart

Changes

  • Vegeta (End of Namek to Buu Saga; Base to Super Saiyan) updated
  • Vegeta (Super Saiyan 4) added
  • Vegito (Super Saiyan) updated
  • Bojack (Base and Transformed) added
  • Link (The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, older) added
  • Prince (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time) added

I know that the Bojack lacks some polish, so pester me and I'll remember to fix him up. More requests interspersed with random inspirations (such as the Prince) shall arrive in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!

Oh, side-note: as you can tell, the Progress Chart is looking a bit of a mess at the moment. Would you prefer that I instead broke it down into categories instead of having all of the LSWi sprites on one chart?