(XBOX 360) Dragon Ball Z for Kinect

Angryboy
Administrator

DBZ for Kinect trailer

...I'm speechless at how bad this game is looking. A shoddy modification to a game who's gameplay was a glorified quick-time-event; a game with the poorest sales of DBZ games in the last 6 years whilst being marketed to an audience that would a) need a Kinect and b) not care about looking a complete fool whilst playing? Shocking.

Normally I try to see a middle ground with regards to a product, but this is definitely not the direction that the franchise should be going if it wants to be reinvigorated.

Your thoughts?